165 ratings (3.612 average)
What's new in this version (1.10):
1.10 New Features:
* Import MP3 and any WAV file (Beta. Requires FourTracks Converters App, may be limited to certain CPUs). This is a beta version Please try it and report any issues.
* Rec/Out level gauges
* Bug fixes
We are currently working on input gain feature.
Turn your phone into a mobile Multi track recroding studio.
Great for musicians, singers and composers.
* 4 audio tracks, with volume knob and mute button.
* CD quality (up to 44100Hz)
* Latency Compensation tool
* Import WAV Tracks
* Import MP3 (Requires Audio Converter Plugin)
* Marvelous viewer. Pinch to zoom, Auto scrolling, time scale and bar/beat view.
* Mix down WAV/OGG, share with friends
Last comments from Android Market
Latency. It must be hard on this platform.
In theory Perfect. Just continue to work out the small issues like echo, glitches with the phone after closing and this will be one of amazing! EVO
A good start! However, PLEASE add basic track editing, so we can manually fix the delay.
It's a great start, but there are some serious audio issues. Specifically a high pitched whistling sound on my Moto Droid 1.
unable to use due to latency.
I'm an audio engineer and this is great to have around to do a quick scratch track when I'm not at the studio.
Panning/basic effects/maybe EQ? This is a super cool app. The other 4 track pales in comparison ......for.now .updates stay ahead of others .
One of the greatest apps I have! Perfect for recording ideas and demos. Looking forward to updates and hopefully some basic editing.
Tracks are not in sync after recording. Am I expecting too much?
Almost perfect still needs the ability to slide the wave so u can line them up to make a song very nice upgrades man