64 ratings (4.141 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
- Minor Update
- Minor Update
Added ability to display event name rather than type on mini widget.
Removed vibrate permission as it was annoying users
- Major update.
NOTE: Sorry, you will loose any existing events, please note the ones you still need. This is due to database change. Don't upgrade if you want to keep your events.
- Better mini widget.
- Allow you to select specific event,
Days Before is a well designed and thoughtout event countdown / reminder application and widget.
- Simple small widget
- Enhanced row style widget
- Ability to manage multiple events
- Ability to add, modify and delete events
- Ability to show numbers, or icons
- Visual indication of when an event is soon, using 'warm colours'
- Notifications from 3 days before until event is due
- Import birthdays from contacts
- Integration with Catch Notes
- Ability to select which event for the widget to use.
Last comments from Android Market
Very poor. Wide Widgets wouldn't load correctly. Other widget to small. Removed
Great application and fantastic looking widget.
Too easy to unintentionally delete all events. Lost it all with a misplaced finger.
Would be 5* except it selects top event for widget as default and I can't work out how to change this.
Great app, minimalistic. Suggestions: 1: instead of icons in events list, show large num of days to in for each item; 2: show more items in widget.
Your app logo doesn't need to take up most of your widget
It's like totally awesome.
Did not work on samsung galaxy tab. The number of days were the same for any year entered. I. E. 7/31/2011 was 113 left and 7/31/2012 was also 113.