Video Cloud (Google Drive) - FREE
by Oky Software, Version: 0.9e (Beta) , 154 KB
Package name: com.okythoos.android.myflixbeta , Last Update: 2012-09-26 18:14:42
37 ratings (4.676 average)
What's new in this version (0.9e (Beta)):
=> Fixed issues with ICS devices
=> Changed to landscape mode for better viewing, enjoy!
=> Fixed issue for devices w/out accounts.
- Due to time constraints and dev resources availability My Flix will no longer be supported. The application will still remain in the market and available for download but technical assistance will no longer be available.
Video Cloud is a video streaming client for your Android device. Upload your MP4 videos to Google Drive and stream them to your Android device anywhere you go. No need to carry your movies in your SDCard!
Due to time constraints and dev resources availability Video Cloud will no longer be supported. The application will still remain in the market and available for download but technical assistance will no longer be available.
1. Use your PC to convert your videos to MP4 format
One of the best free utilities is FormatFactory:
Video encode: AVC(H264)
Audio encode: AAC
2. Enable streaming in your movies by using Metadata Mover (free utility):
Just open the directory where your MP4 files are and click on "Edit all Files"
3. Upload your movies to your GDocs account:
4. Choose Refresh/Search in the app menu to get a list of your movies.
=> Stream MP4 videos
=> No limit on streaming
=> Use multiple GDocs accounts
MyFlix is in beta stage please leave your comments and suggestions in Android Market
=> This software is provided AS-IS and comes with NO WARRANTIES or guarantees. Author assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY whatsoever including data loss or network usage.
TAGS: streaming, stream, videos, movies, gdocs, fast, turbo, mp4, cloud