Turbo Download Manager - FREE
by Oky Software, Version: 2.2 , 107 KB
Package name: com.okythoos.android.tdmpro , Last Update: 2012-10-08 19:00:49
2082 ratings (4.352 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
- 2nd attempt to fix "unable to open database file" issue.
This is a non-reproducable issue so due to the time available it might not be fixed for some devices.
* TDM is now ad-supported with opt-out settings
Increase the speed of your downloads by up to 5x times as reported! The First Download Accelerating app in the Android Market! Long Press on a link from your browser => choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Download Manager" and start your download in turbo speed!
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable "Download Acceleration" by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings".
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox)
Multiple Parallel downloads
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Work in the background
Restart Download from history
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
=> This software is provided AS-IS and comes with NO WARRANTIES or guarantees. Author assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY whatsoever including data loss or network usage.
** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings" Or "Long Press" and use "Normal Mode" to download.