Turbo Download Manager (Pro) - 3.99 USD
by Oky Software, Version: 1.11 , 169 KB
Package name: com.okythoos.android.turbodownloaderpro , Last Update: 2012-01-21 02:41:35
33 ratings (3.848 average)
What's new in this version (1.11):
- Fixed Crashes when Sharing link in Turbo mode
- Fixed Crashes during Download Resume
- New options for Enabling & Clearing Cookies
- Added a Page Refresh menu option.
- New menubar w/ settings button
- Added User Agent options (Linux, Mac, Windows Desktops & iPad,iPhone)
- Fixed Issue w/ Add Download (+) Crashes
- Fixed Issue w
Increase the speed of your downloads by up to 5x times as reported! The First Download Accelerating app in the Android Market! Long Press on a link on your browser => choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Download Manager" and start your download in the background in turbo speed!
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable "Download Acceleration" by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings".
=> Turbo Web Browser
You can use the built-in Turbo Web Browser to download from web sites that require login (ie premium accounts). Other advanced features include bookmarking, multiple windows/tabs, finding ALL URLs in a page, form/captcha (POST method) detection, as well as many other settings & options you will find useful.
TDM provides features for pausing and resuming downloads as well as parallel downloads. Previous downloads can be found in the History tab. Note: Some servers don't allow resumable downloads.
=> ALL FEATURES
Multiple Parallel downloads
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Mini Web Browser (for web sites w/ account login)
Work in the background (Not a service => Saves Battery)
Find All URL links in a page
Download via POST forms/captchas
HTTP & HTTPS (Auth) support
User Agent (Android,Mac,Windows,iPhone,iPad)
Download Notification (Visual/Sound)
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* Dolphin HD ("Long press" and choose "Share Link")
* Firefox ("Long press" and choose "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" and choose "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Download Manager"
=> BUG REPORTS & SUPPORT
Market Reviews and Comments are not monitored, if you have a bug report or a question please send an email to email@example.com.
** Shared URL links will not open in "Turbo Web Browser" but will be downloaded directly by "Turbo Download Manager". This takes advantage of direct downloading in the background without having to leave your Favorite Browser (Dolphin, Skyfire, Firefox, etc..)
** If you use your login account for a web site you need to login via the built-in "Turbo Web Browser". This will authenticate you before you start a download in Turbo mode.
** Most web sites and file servers are supported. Some might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings" Or "Long Press" and use "Normal Mode" to download.
Tags: download accelerator, manager, accelerator, fast, faster, boost, booster, downloader, speed