408 ratings (3.632 average)
What's new in this version (2.2.1):
- Bug Fixes
- Total number of Waves increased from 20 to Really Big! See how far you can get!
- Changes to in app coins amounts
- There is now a pause between each wave of enemies so you can upgrade your cannon, buy health, etc.
- You can also upgrade during gameplay from the supplies button
- The game now saves your progress so you can come back later and start from the wave you are on ( this can be
Full 3D Gameplay with hundreds of enemies across 5 levels
Fun physics system with explosions and ragdoll physics.
Uprade your cannon - Get upgrades, health packs, mortar support and a telescope to help you in battle
Bite sized exciting historical arcade gameplay
Play as either Union or Confederate
Cute Toy Solder style characters.
Don the Blue or the Grey and get ready for Cannon Defense: American Civil War. Defend your outpost against waves of oncoming soldiers in this challenging and unique tower defense game.
The South has seceded from the Union, and The War Between the States is raging. You're in charge of a high-tech (for the 1860s, that is) fast-loading cannon. Your job is to take out the enemy as they charge Pickett-style over the hills.
The action is spread over five locations: The Mine, Cross Keys, the Harbor, and Fort Sumter. You'll be aiming your cannon at soldiers, other cannons, cavalry*, and boats. With the chaos you'll cause, you just might save the day.
Cannon Defense: American Civil War is an unusual tower defense game that features a front-view, 3D perspective. Roll your cannon from left to right, forward and back as you aim and mow down the enemy. Cannon Defense: American Civil War uses ragdoll physics and has plenty of explosions. Choose to play as the Union or the Confederacy.
Keep your aim steady and see if the South Shall Rise Again or if the Union Shall Be Preserved.
Online leaderboards and achievements, plus more!
* Only fully trained stunt horses are used in the making of this game