1668 ratings (3.495 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.7):
- supports bicycle routing
- supports multiple text-to-speech engines
- map renders labels in right-to-left countries properly (e.g. Hebrew, Arabic)
- supports Japanese (user interface plus guidance)
- feedback form for "bad" routing results
Onboard/Offline GPS Navigation App
- worldwide 2D/3D OSM maps
- turn-by-turn routing/navigation
- voice/audio guidance (>1.6)
- car/pedestrian routing (bike to come)
- local search (places/POI)
- visual/audio speed warning
- map themes (day/night/outdoor)
- frequent map updates
- no cellular network required
- no hidden roaming costs
Last comments from Android Market
POIs are in the map, but are not found via Navdroyd search
Useless. Can only find major citys and roads, (just) great idea poorly executed.
It's great value for money... Google nav now available in Australia but I still use this app. No network connection required. maps for the whole world
Works great for holland..! desire froyo
Address search virtually inexistent. Offers to pull address from contact, but doesnt understand it. In US does not resolve states when searching.
Sucked. Not friendly programming.
Not bad.directions too complex, often silly w/some mistakes in db. works offline-big plus. I like to support open projects.
Saved me last night in calais when I lost data connection 4 google nav. Did stupid long routes when choosing fastest. Fast roads but not fast time.