4 ratings (3.750 average)
Shows the locations of all the Ohio State University buses.
-Tracks buses in real time.
-Tap bus to get more bus info like bus number, route and next stop.
-Tap stop to get more info including next bus and minutes until next bus arrives.
-Tap route button on top to change current route and set favorites.
-Set autorefresh interval.
-Set autorefresh timeout to save battery life.
-Set favorite routes.
-Display multiple routes(displays all favorites)
-Direction indicator on buses.
-Android 2.2 users can place application on SD card.
-Displays Last Bus Refresh Time.
- Help Screen
- Shows Route on Stops when in multi-route mode
- Fixed issue with back button leaving application on Route Selection screen.
- Bug fixes for many phones.
- Fixed issue with Force Close when deaing with route id's that contained a non numeric character.
- Fixed issue with dialog box not closing properly if activity lost focus.
- Added email address to about screen.
- Fixed issue with GPS tracking
- Added multiple arriving Bus Times on stops
If you have any questions, suggestions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last comments from Android Market
Forces close almost every time. You're better off waiting for the bus by the time this works. Droid X
Good concept. Very helpful for new students or campus visitors. Email the dev and you will get a response instantly. He wants it to be better.
Works great. Samsung Moment. Almost instant response from developer.