18 ratings (3.056 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.1):
Small bug fix. Will wait for network connection when trying to post to social services.
PaceMaker helps you run FASTER!
Whether you are a casual runner looking to chart your progress and lower your pace or you are an experienced runner training for the big race, you'll love how easy PaceMaker makes it to run at a desired pace without even looking at your phone.
● Set a desired target pace
● No need to look at your phone PaceMaker will tell you to "speed up" or "slow down"
● Configure how often to be alerted
MAP YOUR RUN
● Runs are stored in a standard GPX file
● See your run on a Google map
● Transfer your run data from your SD card
● Send your run data and route to Dailymile.com
● Supports miles and kilometers
SHARE YOUR RUN
● Post to Twitter
● Post to Facebook
● Post to Dailymile.com
● Auto-post runs to any or all services
● View past runs stats including pace, time and distance
● View past runs on Google maps
● Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments or feedback
● Quick responses for bug fixes and suggestions
● Follow us on twitter @pacemakerapp or like us on Facebook for updates
Last comments from Android Market
The ability to maintain pace and track distance and run history makes this the best running app out there!
Quick response from developer concerning fixes. Thanks. Will update post after tomorrows run.
It's about time someone came out with app that helps with your pace...not just one to track but actually helps maintain a consistent pace. Love it!!!
Runkeeper is far better and is free don't waste your money
Prompt response from dev. Very refreshing and an app that definatly has potential!
Never manages to get gps on galaxy s, making it useless
doesn't work on samsung galaxy. gps lock screen stays stuck even after it locks
Good response from dev but needs more work. Has potential.
Has potential, but not worth the money. This should be a beta version.