My GameSpot - Free - FREE
by Pandroid, Version: 1.2.5 , 349 KB
Package name: com.pandroid.cschua.mygamespotfree , Last Update: 2012-01-05 18:55:08
29 ratings (3.069 average)
This is an app and widget. Retrieves RSS feeds from gamespot.com
Includes the following RSS Feed for:
for the following content:
* Press menu icon on your phone and choose one of the selection to change RSS Channels (e.g. from PS3 to XBox360).
* Fling / Swipe left or right to change RSS Feed(e.g. from Reviews to Previews).
* Scroll up or down to navigate through the list of articles.
* Click on the feed's "+ GameSpot" to see the feed at gamespot.com
* Click and hold the feed's "+ GameSpot" to share the feed with installed apps like Gmail, Message, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Click on your device's Menu button and then "Jump" to quickly navigate through the feeds.
* Click on your device's Menu button and then "Refresh" to update the list of news feed.
* Click on "MY" to navigate through the different RSS Channels.
* Click on "GS" to navigate through the different RSS Feeds.
* Click on the left or right arrows to flip through the articles.
* Click on the browser icon (Earth) to see the post on gamespot.com.
* Click on the settings icon (Gears) to change the widget's settings.
*** Widget will not work if App is moved to SD ***
Contents @ 2011 GameSpot (http://www.gamespot.com/)
Images @ 2011 CBS Interactive Inc.
Please email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last comments from Android Market
Not a bad idea, concidering i use GS, but it only links you to the site. No need for widgit for that.