My SlickDeals - Free - FREE
by Pandroid, Version: 1.4.6 , 124 KB
Package name: com.pandroid.cschua.myslickdealsfree , Last Update: 2012-09-21 08:49:40
42 ratings (4.024 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.6):
NOTE: You will need to re-install the application.
* Fixed reported issues
* Fixed and enhanced search features. Special thanks to "Bill" who emailed me concerning the search functionality.
* Other updates for Google API
Look for great deals with this app and widget. Retrieves RSS feeds from slickdeals.net for Frontpage Deals, Hot Deals, Coupons, Hot Topics, Freebies, Contests & Sweepstakes, Drugstore B&M Deals. Now includes search functionality, just like the search page on the website!
* Fling / Swipe left or right to change RSS Channels (e.g. from Frontpage Deals to Hot Deals).
* Scroll up or down to navigate through the list of deals.
* Click on the deal's "+ More" to see the post at slickdeals.net.
* Click and hold the deal's "+ More" to share the deal with installed apps like Gmail, Message, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Click on your device's Menu button and then "Jump" to quickly navigate through the deals.
* Click on your device's Menu button and then "Refresh" to update the list of deals.
* Click on your device's Menu button and then "Settings" to filter feed by days.
* Search feature similar to the one from the website. Click on your device's Menu button and then "Search" to search through the forums. Depending on your search criteria, the app may load for a long time. Leaving the default option should be okay.
* Click on "My SlickDeals" to navigate through the different RSS Channels.
* Click on the left or right arrows to flip through the list of deals.
* Click on the browser icon (Earth) to see the post on slickdeals.net.
* Click on the settings icon (Gears) to change the widget's settings - refresh time, filter by days.
*** Widget will not work if App is moved to SD ***
Please email any concerns to email@example.com
Last comments from Android Market
This app is pretty legit it seems quick enough and very simple wish it did better job of showing dead deals
shingen takeda (*****)
Thanks for updates
Too text heavy. I far prefer the format and content of idealyzer.
The new giant logo at the top really ruined experience.
Liked the old version better. Lost when phone had to be exchanged a month ago. It focused on computers & components & electronics. Still useful.