85 ratings (4.059 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.121015):
Fix bookmark crash issue.
Add bookmark function
Set default charset to "UTF-8"
Add Search function.
Add "Keep screen on" option.
Fixed "Permission Denied" error when last browsed folder is removed.
A light weight yet faster CHM Reader for tablet and phone with following features:
1. Better performances using highly optimized CHM parsing engine. Especially it can open large CHM file (>100M) file much faster than other readers.
2. Better compatibility with ill-formatted CHM document. It can open some file which couldn't be opened by other readers.
3. Content tree support.
4. Search function
5. Full screen support
6. Keep reading position, zoom level between different read sessions.
7. Support CHM, HTML files.
8. Use volume down/up to turn pages
9. Associated with CHM/HTML file in the file manager. (Only work with certain file managers, e.g. OI File manager)
Internet Access Permission: to open external link to internet embedded in some CHM files.
Please help to leave a rating if you like it.
Also send me a email if you feel something is broken or need to be improved. I'll try to fix it soonest. And if you are not satisfied for any reason within one week. I'll make a FULL REFUND, and you can still keep it. But make sure to send me a email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can be notified in time.
1 when clicking link on the content page, It has lag in response.
As content page is an HTML page, when you click a link, the browser sometime will treat it as pan event instead of click event if you hold you finger a little bit longer on screen, in that case browser won't open the link. So the solution is make sure to click very briefly, don't touch screen for longer time.
Last comments from Android Market
Does not open large chm files. Force close :( vibrant
This is a great application! By far the best .chm file viewer on the Android market.
Works! Only tried with one 6MB file so far but opens that happily. Galaxy S2
Great CHM reader, I can easily open 150+mb files. Don't like that it extracts and saves images though, image cache would be preferred. Galaxy S 2.2