345 ratings (4.470 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.2):
- New icon!
- Fixed repeating timer bug
- The orange light is now based on the percentage of remaining time
- You can choose not to bring Yata! on foreground when the time is up (except in repeating mode)
- Implementation of ADW Notifier in addition of the persistent notification
This is a simple yet very customizable countdown timer.
Set the time you want very quickly with simple buttons! Perfect when you cook ;)
- Works in background
- Custom ringtone at notification
- Persistent notification icon to always see the remaining time
- Save times in a list
- Create shorcuts to your favorite times on the homescreen
- Customize the UI
- Repeating timer mode
...and much more! Configure it like you really want to be as effective as possible:
- Be notified only with vibrate, only with sound, with both or even just the LED!
- Choose how Yata! behaves. Let the screen always ON while the timer runs, or choose not to put the timer on foreground when the time is up so that it doesn't disturb you
- Create shortcuts on the homescreen and choose to start Yata! in the background after launching a shortcut: starting the timer is done with only one tap!
- Quickly see if the time's almost up with the traffic lights theme: the orange light is activated when 20% is remaining
- ADW Launcher and ADWNotifier implementation to directly see on the icon the remaining time
timer countdown counter alarm stopwatch hourglass cuisine kitchen count minutes minuteur minuterie compteur contador de tiempo
Last comments from Android Market
Great countdown timer, HTC EVO 4G.
So convenient This is the most convenient timer I know because with its buttons it is so quick to set the countdown time. I also like that it is possible to put shortcuts to often-used times onto my home screen. All I have to do to start a
Bill:you should e-mail me so we could try to fix this together :) Mf:Yata is not better or worse, it just doesn't take the same direction ;)
Sorry! YATA! has some *very* excellnt featurs, ("+/-" btns 4 ex...), but "Timers4Me” is better. Kp wrking on YATA! whn its not clunky, it'll be best!
Let's you put in a time and alarms you when the timeis up. Just what I was looking for
I wanted a timer for exercising and this is spot on. Quick and easy to use, all the options I need. High quality app.
Great app, but on Samsung Moment this version sounds alarm forever if set to repeat. Get Advanced Task Killer to stop the alarm sound.
Outstanding :) 6 stars. Hats off to dev reading and taking notice of market comments.
Love it. The predefined countdown shortcut is what I've been looking for!
Taskbar timer no longer works properly after update. "If it aint broke don't fix it" springs to mind. Will give 5 stars once fixed