17 ratings (4.294 average)
What's new in this version (1.9.4):
- autolower the background so it starts off under the model
- autoscale new item depending on your screen resolution to try to get it to work better on 720p phone displays (really needs higher resolution graphics though, but that requires dropping Android 1.6 support)
- fix possible crash
- speed up UI when diagram hasn't been edited
Studio Buddy is a photographer's Lighting Diagram creator
After adding a diagram, you can add devices by using the menu or long-pressing anywhere on the screen except an object.
You can also bring up a context menu on an object by long-pressing it.
After you select an object, you can drag/move/resize it by dragging the control points up/down.
Fling (quickly swipe) the screen left to right to get to the other screens.
- SD card required, pixelated graphics on high-res devices (especially when you resize...the graphics are not vector, they're bitmaps)
- not optimized on tablets yet (doesn't use fragments and graphics aren't high-res enough...will be in 2.0 if enough people by the Full version)
Keywords: photography, strobe, flash, lighting, model, studio, diagram
Last comments from Android Market
Great! Just needs the option to resize items. Otherwise its spot on
Awesome app well worth the money and more... developer accepts suggestions too can't beat it
Very useful app. Regular updates taking into account user feedback and suggestions.
Just what i wanted!
Very good. Please add child, baby, animal model. Also resize. Rotate sucks on Evo. Move rotate to bottom & not flush to sides & op to leave on screen.
Halley Images (*)
Not working well on the Galaxy tab... Would love to use it if you can fix. Un-instslling for now