13 ratings (3.846 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.3):
- Bug Fix: Some text messages destinations were not working
- Bug Fix: Improved UI for text message recipients
- Bug Fix: Sent text messages will appear in your sent text message history
Location based alarm system for your device.
Here's what you can do with this app:
- Remind yourself to wake up when you get near your destination while taking public transportation
- Call a phone-based remote garage opener as you drive up to your house.
- Warn yourself about known traffic cameras and likely speed traps.
- Download today's agenda as you approach work.
- Warn yourself when you have wandered within a kilometer of your crazy ex-spouse's house.
- Send text messages to your friends when you arrive.
- GPS location reduces your battery life. When the phone is asleep, it will check for location every 4 minutes to conserve battery.
- Long press on the map to place or move an alarm.
- Use the Geocode Address button to try to find GPS coordinates for your alarm.
What each permission is for:
Internet - Map data
Fine Location - Triggering alarms.
Vibrate - Vibrates the phone.
Boot - Loads alerts on boot.
Phone State - Lowers the alarm volume if you are in the middle of a phone call.
Disable Keyguard & Wake Lock - For making the alarm show up when triggered but the phone is asleep/locked.
Call Phone - Call a phone number.
Write External Storage - Downloaded files will be written to your download directory on your external storage.
Send/Read/Write SMS - Send text messages when an alarm is triggered and record sent messages in your inbox
If you have a feature you want to see in this app, send me an email. Feature requests I've added so far:
- Call a phone number
- Hide alarm and loop sound options
- Download files
- Send text messages
Keywords: location alarm, location alert, location reminder, geographic alarm, geographic alert, geographic reminder, geo-alarm, geo-alert, geo-reminder, gps alert, gps alarm, gps reminder, area alert, area alarm, area reminder.