5 ratings (3.600 average)
What's new in this version (1.0):
All important Hindu dates in one place! Add them to your calendar with a single click, set reminders and countdown! No data connection needed!
Whether it's festivals, purnima, amavasya, ekadashi, pradosh, chaturthi, panchami, ashtami, sankranti, this app contains a month by month list of important days in the Hindu religion for 2011 and lets you add them to your calendar, set reminders, show countdown, etc.. All days when Hindus show their devotion by obeserving a vrat (a fast, a puja, a pilgrimage, etc.).
* Month by month list of all important auspicious days in Hindu religion when Hindus observe a vrat.
* Add one or all dates for a month to your device calendar with a single click.
* Shows reminders for upcoming dates with countdown.
* Widget shows next upcoming vrat.
* Install on SD card support (only supported by Android 2.2 or higher).
Note: Due to restrictions within the Android OS, reminders and widget will not work properly if app is moved to SD card. To use reminders, move the app back to phone and start app again. To use widget, move app back to phone and restart the phone.
Please e-mail us with comments and suggestions and we will include them in future updates.