149 ratings (3.826 average)
What's new in this version (3.6.1):
- User Interface optimized for tablets
- Size of slide scroll can now be set
- Issue corrected in Russian localization
- Require the new PC server version 3.6
- Improved UI and usability
- Scroll and jump to any slide
- Additional language support
--- French, Japanese, Russian and Swedish
- Minor improvements
PowerPoint Remote Pro is the most downloaded Bluetooth and WiFi PowerPoint remote control tool for Windows PC (XP, Vista, Win7, Win8)
Control PowerPoint with the volume buttons or via the screen. See the slide and notes, set the max time, highlight or draw with the mouse as a laser pointer and much more...
Easy bluetooth and wifi connection with "network scan". Automatic detection of your computer without the need to enter IP addresses.
***** (by Michael)
Awesome!!! Should've seen my colleagues' faces.
***** (by Hendrik)
Best tool for presentations
- #1 PowerPoint remote with >250.000 downloads
- Complete PowerPoint remote control including animations
- Laser pointer and marker
- Tablet support
- PowerPoint picture and notes displayed on phone
- Elapsed time
- Jump to any slide
- Toggle black screen
- volume buttons or screen to change slide
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Connect with either Bluetooth or WiFi
- Easy connection with "network scan"
- Different connection modes for optimal performance
- Support for all Bluetooth PC solutions
--- Windows, Widcomm, Toshiba and BlueSoleil
- Supports all PowerPoint Office versions
- Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
PC Server Installation
- Download from http://pptremotecontrol.com
ppt, wifi, remote, remote control, remote control powerpoint, mouse, slide show, presentation, clicker, slideshow, remote slideshow, pointer, slideshow pointer, remote for powerpoint, powerpoint controller, win remote, presenter, laser pointer
Last comments from Android Market
This product works great! Glad I upgraded. As a professional speaker, I use it often.
Wow'ed the office using this beautiful and simple app at work this morning! That is until my phone lost its Bluetooth connection halfway through. Lol.
Great app. It's great to be able to see notes pages as well.
Work exactly as described... Great!
Nice app, works well. But I would like the option to change slides with the volume buttons also.
While not the cheapest, works very well and is rock solid for me - Windows 7 64 bit image afbd HTC Desire. Sometimes quality is worth paying for.
Would be perfect if it supported OOo or LibreOffice.
Huge time saver for my presentations! Works lie a charm on my AT&T Captivate.
Great app, great support ! Thanks
Most important feature for me doesn't work, view slide. It isn't worth it till it is functional. I connect wifi. Mouse is useless due to lag. Sigh