54 ratings (3.685 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.0):
- Login to hide ads
- Many small fixes
NEW - Publish your own haikus!
Daily fresh poems, collected from many sources for you. Updated everyday
- Create user profile and publish your own haikus
- Settings for the real haiku enthusiasts. Display syllable counts.
- Strict mode for displaying only 5/7/5 poems.
- Random Haiku Generator will let you generate your own Haikus.
- Haiku 101, Learn how to start writing your own Haiku poems.
- Share the best Haiku poems with your friends and loved ones.
- Text-to-speech, let the Haiku read the poem to you.
- Use widget to see daily haikus on your home screen.
Haiku (HI-coo) is a poetic form and a type of poetry. Haiku combines form, content, and language in a meaningful and compact form. Haiku poets write about everyday things, such as nature, feelings, or experiences.
Last comments from Android Market
First of all a Haiku is 5-7-5 syllables and three lines. This is just a bunch of words thrown together with no structure. Poems not bad tho
Would get five stars if it didn't force close every time I try to load the widget. -vibrant
It's nice but does not support sharing of any kind.
Delivers Haiku's... perfect.
I was gonna say exactly wut jennifer said.... you go girl!