89 ratings (3.933 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.3):
• Minor bug fixes
• Cisco Connect Cloud login implementation
Twonky Video is a new way to discover interesting videos using your mobile device and “beam” them to your connected TV. With one search, play videos from multiple websites and save your search as a channel that automatically updates with new content. You can also customize your channels with other search terms, see what’s new and popular across the web, and access videos stored on your mobile device or home network. If you want to view all of these videos on a larger screen, you can beam them to a TV, Apple TV or other compatible device on your Wi-Fi network.
Twonky Video users have access to millions of Internet videos with thousands more added each day! Watch these videos on your Android device when you're on the go or play them on one of the hundreds of video players available for your home network (such as Airplay, UPnP, or DLNA-certified TVs and other devices). When you find a video you like, bookmark it for later viewing or share it with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, email, or mobile messaging.
• Search for Internet videos or view popular and featured videos directly from the home screen
• Create/edit channels to match your personal preferences
• Register with Twonky.com to personalize your channels and save your preferences
• Watch videos stored on your Android device or home network
• Beam videos wirelessly to compatible video players connected to your home network
• Bookmark videos or share them through Facebook, Twitter, email, or MMS.
• Parental control filtering
Please note: The ability to watch or beam some videos depends on whether the video format is compatible with the playing device. Saving channels, as well as bookmarking and sharing videos, requires an account with Twonky.
Twonky Video is optimized for the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router (Model EA4500) and Linksys E4200v2 Router. You can purchase a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router (Model EA4500)at your local store or by checking the URL listed here: home.cisco.com.
Visit www.twonky.com for more information about Twonky Video and other Twonky products.