1 ratings (1.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.6):
• bug fixes
Hackensack University Medical Center’s MOLLY Diabetes Center has created this unique curriculum for patients and their families, introducing to a wide variety of topics that are essential to proper diabetes management. Each topic is covered in 10 minutes or less.
• Calculating your Insulin bolus (Part 1)
• Calculating your Insulin bolus (Part 2)
• Understanding Body Weight and Diabetes
• Dining Out with Diabetes
• Traveling with Diabetes
• Exercising for Weight Loss
• Diabetes and Depression
• Identifying Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar)
• Managing Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar)
• Using Glucagon for Severe Hypoglycemia
• Diabetes and a Trip to the Hospital
One-touch directory access to clinicians at the MOLLY Diabetes Center in Hackensack, NJ.