24 ratings (4.708 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.5):
- Added an auto pan function for the camera. Use this if your device does not support home screen swipe panning. NOTE: This function altered the "swipe smoothness" scale a bit as a side-effect, so you might have to re-adjust that setting.
- Made the frontmost layer movement smoother
- Fixed a problem on newer Androids which limited the camera's horizontal movement to half of the in
It’s absurd. It’s adorable. It’s alive! It is an Alive TV. This interactive Live Wallpaper guarantees there is never a dull moment on your Android’s home screen. Watch how the telly and trees swing as you browse your home screens, and how bubbles and clouds fill the air. The telly’s eyes follow your touch and passing bubbles, and if you swing the telly long enough, it will go crazy!
- Vibrant, high quality graphics with depth effect
- Highly optimized
- Touch the television screen to access wallpaper settings directly
- Display time on the television screen
- Adjustable number of bubbles and clouds
- The television and trees swing as you swipe across your home screens
- Adjust the screen refresh rate – save battery!
- Adjust the number of bubbles and clouds from 0 to 100
- Burstable bubbles
- Use accelerometer to swing the telly
- Function channels:
- Show battery level
- Toggle WiFi
- Toggle Bluetooth
NOTE: Test the free edition first before purchasing this commercial one to confirm that your device is compatible with the software. 'Alive TV' uses hardware acceleration in its graphics, so if your device lacks a sufficient graphics processing unit (GPU), the software might not run as well as it was designed to.
USAGE: Go to your Home-screen > Press the Menu-button > Choose “Wallpapers” > Choose “Live wallpapers” > Select “Alive TV” > Push the “Set wallpaper” –button.
Not all devices support the Live Wallpaper –feature. If the “Live Wallpapers” category is missing when following the previous instructions, it means that your handset lacks the support.
Why we do not recommend SD card installation for Live Wallpapers?
- When an application is installed to SD card, then every time the SD card becomes unavailable (for example when the device is connected to a computer or simply when the card is dismounted) the Android operating system kills all the applications installed to it to prevent data loss & other problems. Live wallpapers are in a sense always on, meaning that users who have them installed on their SD card, will always have to reselect the wallpaper again from the wallpapers list after the SD card is once again available. This is the reason why we strongly recommend you to keep the Live Wallpaper you are using installed on your devices internal memory.
If you experience any problems with the application, please do not hesitate to contact us - "Does not work" in the comments won’t help us solve anything.