14119 ratings (4.292 average)
What's new in this version (4.8.0):
- more drivers and driver fixes
- lower matrix memory usage
- fix for android 4.2 issue
- support newer foscam HD h.264 cameras
- ptz for some dahua dvrs
- overdue: a dropcam driver
- multi app support for Note 2 (reboot after install/update to get app in multi dock)
- long press on home screen widget to resize
Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, traffic cameras, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile, honeycomb, ics and jelly bean tablet.
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4 support
- two way audio (after upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ)
- preset recall
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
Over 1000+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
Last comments from Android Market
great appy ;) ability to add/do several screens with 4 cams insted of one screen with 8 and to flip between them.
HTC evo and kguard security cam and dvr set from newegg. Works great. Router with dns client built in helps. Wrt54g here.
Works excellent on my HTC Hero. Running a Foscam to keep an eye on the dog while I'm at work. All features work excellent. Will be upgrading to paid.
Please allow disable of gesture pan and tilt. With cams like foscam via mobile network you simply can't control well enough.
Mohd Ibrahim (*****)
Good app in android. I salute
Good app. Will prob buy paid version to get rid of ads and get sound working. FYI, gestural pan/tilt seems to be broken in 3.5.3 or so...
Excellent app, works fantastic on Desire. Well worth paying for ad-free version.
The best app ever!!! Works just perfect and the support from robert is the best on the android market... Million dollars app!
We have this app on two captivate phones. Perfect on our two linksys types of cameras. Swipe to pan... Sweet!
Flawless on the captivate