422 ratings (3.751 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.3):
* Updated help.
GOALS ToDo Free 2.0
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes extensive help features to get you started.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
Last comments from Android Market
Would win prize for most confusing app! Thanks for the effort, but it needs a bit of a ui rethink.
Last update blows
Feature-wise I'm sure GOALS has it all. But ease-of-use and an intuitive GUI is also important. Nice work but unfortunately I'm uninstalling.
Overly ambitious and confusing way too much going on not worth $.99. Overall experience yuck!!!
Like concept alot and want to buy, but it's buggy. Also needs 4x4 screen widget w tasks & events. Recurring tasks need more options. Need subtasks.
Very useful, lots of helpful features and good GUI. Going to shell out for paid version now, its worth it.
Seems super cool but its to complicated
great idea, nearly-great execution... needs a good home screen widget... also, being able to add sub-tasks to existing tasks would be great.
Good until the free trial ends & you lose the widget. Some fully free apps are just as good and better looking. No app2sd. Desire
can not use on my galaxy s android 2.1. always force close. uninstall it.