1450 ratings (4.361 average)
What's new in this version (3.0.1):
*A big installer release with lots of improvements, Please update and have a try.
*Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to email@example.com.
*Reduce 30% memory usage, improve stability.
Full featured installer with tiny size, user friendly design and high performance. Scan and install market and non-market apps easily from your SD card.
* Install and delete applications from SD card.
* Auto-scan all APK files from SD card. Use built-in cache mechanism to improve performance, avoid scan over and over again.
* Support batch mode for multiple install and delete.
* Show full application information including name, version, path, size and date.
* Instantly search applications by name.
* Share application to friends through multiple ways such as Gmail, Bluetooth, etc.
* Search application information directly from android market.
* Full android version compatible since 1.5+.
This application is very straight forward. For first launch it will search all APK files which stored on your SD card and display them for you to install. For other launches it will load application information automatically from cache to save plenty of time. Click refresh button in option menu to rebuild the cache if SD card content changed when necessary.
Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
apkInstaller apk installer Installer appInstaller app installer app apk easy installer SD card apk remover batch install app share
Last comments from Android Market
Steve Wakashibuya (*****)
Great appear very helpful
Worked perfect for opening angry birds from get jar once i downloaded to pc and transferred to my g2. Nice!
dbareis [Windows Installer MVP] (****)
needs date info and sorting options.
Simple and straight forward
Great program has worked like intended brings up all stuff needed to be installed
Used to love this app now it won't ever find my apk's
Redundant since .apk files self install. Removed.
Great app. Devour rooted