17596 ratings (4.413 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.1):
* Fix dialog disappear error on Android 4.2+
* Fix memory refresh error when killing single task
One-stop task manager. Monitor and kill task, speed up phone, and save battery.
* 1*1 widget to monitor memory usage, fast kill task or launch application when click
* kill task to free memory
* sort task by name
* auto-kill task when screen turns off
* context menu to switch, uninstall, ignore, autokill or search application
* ignore preferred application when kill
* bulk select and rich notification
KW: taskiller taskkiller killer process app memory
Last comments from Android Market
It works ok but my phones running slow now :( evo
Your phone is already designed to do this, look it up. This app decreased my phone's performance and caused other odd behavior.
didn't see a difference
You ppl realize this app just frees up memory? It's not going to completely kill apps. Certain apps will always run in background.
Eats up battery
Good working. Awsome.!!!
Was brilliant until it killed my sim card!
Da best task manger, my battery lasted longer and charged my phone less often, never had problems with re-killing apps, really useful app (: -htc hero
Havent had to charge my phone so far so good
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ONE FEATURE!!! That one feature is that there is a setting in the app where you can set the phone to whenever you turn off the phone screen that it kills the apps that you've set up to be categorized as auto kill