2652 ratings (4.692 average)
What's new in this version (3.21):
- Removed the Read Phone State and Identity permission which wasn't needed any more.
- Added option to automatically upload to Google Drive using the Cloud Backup Drive Connector app (Paid).
- Bug fixes.
- Bug Fixes
- Better error logging and reporting
- Added Vietnamese translations, thanks to Long Nguyen
A simple App to backup and restore Call Logs (History). Backup is stored by default in /sdcard/CallLogBackupRestore folder.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze
Last comments from Android Market
Would give it more stars if only it had a "view" mode like the sms app has, other than that its great!
Mark J. (*****)
Works as designed. Good developer; mostly responsive to issues.
Simple and to the point. I love it!
Ritesh makes useful applications & this is another one. Original droid running 2.2.1
It'd be nice if this app had an option to disable notifications upon backup as in your SMS backup app. Otherwise I'm more than happy with it.
Did what it says it supposed to do. Log restored with accurate #s, dates and call time. Like I never wiped.
Not for me. HTC desire
It helped me several times when I updated my Droid. It will be great to sync between 2 phones
Anti-Social DJ (**)
Should be an option to view call log like in sms backup. When restoring backup it doesn't display contact names which I think it should. HTC Wildfire
G1....its just ok.