2017 ratings (4.680 average)
What's new in this version (3.01):
- Another fix for broken GS II 4.0.4 update.
- Disable Notifications works again.
- Temporarily disabled the HTC Contact Id fix as its not populating contacts properly.
- Backup files and conversation lists can now be sorted.
- Inbuilt browsing for folders.
- Detection of external sd cards.
- Lots of other internal changes.
- Fix for "raw_contact_id"
A simple App to backup and restore Call Logs (History). Backup is stored by default in /sdcard/CallLogBackupRestore folder.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format on the SD Card.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Internet permission for Ads.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
Last comments from Android Market
Would give it more stars if only it had a "view" mode like the sms app has, other than that its great!
Mark J. (*****)
Works as designed. Good developer; mostly responsive to issues.
Simple and to the point. I love it!
Ritesh makes useful applications & this is another one. Original droid running 2.2.1
It'd be nice if this app had an option to disable notifications upon backup as in your SMS backup app. Otherwise I'm more than happy with it.
Did what it says it supposed to do. Log restored with accurate #s, dates and call time. Like I never wiped.
Not for me. HTC desire
It helped me several times when I updated my Droid. It will be great to sync between 2 phones
Anti-Social DJ (**)
Should be an option to view call log like in sms backup. When restoring backup it doesn't display contact names which I think it should. HTC Wildfire
G1....its just ok.