558 ratings (4.246 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.9):
1. Add Backup/Restore function. You may store the saved networks to file, or restore saved network from backup file. (backup needs root, restore doesn't)
2. Improve compatibility with some special root runtime library.
3. Add permission required by special custom devices.
4. Greatly improve password extracting speed.
5. Add support to delete null entry.
WiFi Connection Manager is the best Wi-Fi scanner, manager and connector on android, with these features:
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
3. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
4. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
5. Manual add network, with special support for EAP encrypted network.
6. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
7. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
8. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
9. Auto detect Web Authentication.
10. Backup/Restore saved networks.
NOTE: All the special permission required is necessary when dealing with Wi-Fi driver directly. Those who do not need these permission is using the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.