Batteryminder - FREE
by Rollerbush, Version: 2.12.0 , 1436 KB
Package name: com.rollerbush.batteryminder , Last Update: 2012-09-07 17:22:31
4212 ratings (4.384 average)
What's new in this version (2.12.0):
- Added German translations (special thanks to Andreas!)
- Fixed several force close issues related to publish mistake where uncomplete parts of the PRO features were exposed (sorry about that everyone!!)
* Updated Batteryminder PRO launcher icon with a "PRO" badge (to easier distinguish Batteryminder variants from each other)
* Added discharge rate info as notification content option (e.g. "D
Monitor battery power level, health and temperature with customizable status bar icon, alarms and remaining time estimates.
- Battery level meter with % indicator in status bar
- 9 different icon themes
- Low/Full battery alerts
- Adaptive remaining time estimate
- Minimal power drain
- Home screen widget
- Refresh mode setting (aggressive/normal/economy)
- Available in 8 different languages (de, en, es, fr, it, sv, hu, sk)
* Fully customizable notification content
* Time to/since fully charged
* Time unplugged
* Discharge rate
* Life savers (easy access to system settings)
* Task manager
* Advanced widget (adding time estimate, temperature, charging status etc.)
* Battery graph
* = Available in Batteryminder PRO only
Application translations also by:
Andreas Röhm (German)
Lukas Tonhauzer (Slovak)
Michael Lepori (Italian)
Peter Buzas (Hungarian)
- App 2 SD: some applications are not suited for installation on external storage (SD). This often applies when services, alarms, widgets and auto start functionality is involved. Batteryminder includes all of the above, which is also the reason why it does not allow for external storage (SD) installation.
- Time estimate accuracy: Batteryminder bases remaining time estimate calculations on battery status reports gathered from the Android system. As a result, time estimates will become much more accurate over time and also less fluctuating. Please be patient for improved accuracy. Please also note that clearing the battery data history will force time estimate calculation to start over from zero.
- 10% increments: due to some manufacturers/devices (e.g. Motorola Droid) only reporting battery status information in 10% increments, Batteryminder will not be able to display more accurate battery level information in the status bar icon and similar.
- Momentary estimates: The momentary/historical average setting toggles between trying to answer one of the following two questions; "How much longer would my device be able to run, given that I keep using it the same way as I am at this very moment?" (momentary) or "If I use my device about the same way as I usually do during a normal day, how much longer would my battery last?" (historical average).
- Battery health: Please note that battery health has nothing to do with the current battery level/charge (%). Battery health tries to say when it's time to replace an old, soon broken, battery.
Keywords: battery, monitor, level, charge, power, indicator, alert, alarm, time, estimate, health, temp, energy, notification, drain, save, life, temperature, meter, remaining, graph, task, manager, widget, theme, customizable, juice
Last comments from Android Market
Nice app but why does it need network access? :( Uninstalled.
Very useful and helpful.
I really like it, it display the remaining time in terms of the phone usage.
Great app! I really love the battery percentage in the status bar. So good I brought the paid version. MT4G
It's very user friendly and helps out bunch instead of making me do so much to see my battery level.
Very specific, I like it.