Batteryminder PRO - 1.99 USD
by Rollerbush, Version: 2.12.0 , 1436 KB
Package name: com.rollerbush.batteryminder.donate , Last Update: 2012-08-29 06:39:40
287 ratings (4.383 average)
What's new in this version (2.12.0):
- Added German translations (special thanks to Andreas!)
- Fixed several force close issues related to publish mistake where uncomplete parts of the PRO features were exposed (sorry about that everyone!!)
* Updated Batteryminder PRO launcher icon with a "PRO" badge (to easier distinguish Batteryminder variants from each other)
* Added discharge rate info as notification content option (e.g. "D
Monitor battery power level, health and temperature with customizable status bar icon, alarms and remaining time estimates.
- Battery level meter with % indicator in status bar
- 9 different icon themes
- Low/Full battery alerts
- Adaptive remaining time estimate
- Minimal power drain
- Home screen widget
- Refresh mode setting (aggressive/normal/economy)
- Available in 8 different languages (de, en, es, fr, it, sv, hu, sk)
* Fully customizable notification content
* Time to/since fully charged
* Time unplugged
* Discharge rate
* Life savers (easy access to system settings)
* Task manager
* Advanced widget (adding time estimate, temperature, charging status etc.)
* Battery graph
* = Available in Batteryminder PRO only
Application translations also by:
Andreas Röhm (German)
Lukas Tonhauzer (Slovak)
Michael Lepori (Italian)
Peter Buzas (Hungarian)
IMPORTANT NOTE: ANY LICENSING PROBLEMS - PLEASE SEND US A MAIL!!
- App 2 SD: some applications are not suited for installation on external storage (SD). This often applies when services, alarms, widgets and auto start functionality is involved. Batteryminder includes all of the above, which is also the reason why it does not allow for external storage (SD) installation.
- Time estimate accuracy: Batteryminder bases remaining time estimate calculations on battery status reports gathered from the Android system. As a result, time estimates will become much more accurate over time and also less fluctuating. Please be patient for improved accuracy. Please also note that clearing the battery data history will force time estimate calculation to start over from zero.
- 10% increments: due to some manufacturers/devices (e.g. Motorola Droid) only reporting battery status information in 10% increments, Batteryminder will not be able to display more accurate battery level information in the status bar icon and similar.
- Momentary estimates: The momentary/historical average setting toggles between trying to answer one of the following two questions; "How much longer would my device be able to run, given that I keep using it the same way as I am at this very moment?" (momentary) or "If I use my device about the same way as I usually do during a normal day, how much longer would my battery last?" (historical average).
- Battery health: Please note that battery health has nothing to do with the current battery level/charge (%). Battery health tries to say when it's time to replace an old, soon broken, battery.
Keywords: battery, monitor, level, charge, power, indicator, alert, alarm, time, estimate, health, temp, energy, notification, drain, save, life, temperature, meter, remaining, graph, task, manager, widget, theme, customizable, juice
Last comments from Android Market
Excellent app, great having detailed battery info in status bar. Batt usage one click from there makes it 5 star. I got the pro just to say thanks.
WORKS AMAZING!! DROID INCREDIBLE
App2SD for those who don't need the widget would be a nice addition, other than that it's a great app all around.
Not accurate with extended batteries, use batteryleft for larger batts.
Spectacular app! Does everything you could ask for in a battery widget and then some!
nice, I like seeing how much battle life is left
An absolute must x10 mini.
LIFESAVER!!!!! But why an update every few days?
Works perfectly Droidx
Great app just wish it had more skinning options