585 ratings (4.450 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.0):
* Added in-app tutorial
* Added margin to volume sliders to make it easier to scroll to max.
* Added menu item to reinstall all schedules from the app.
* Moved Alarm and In-Call volume to separate screen so user does not have to scroll to reach them.
* Clear out mute/unmute record on reboot. Not starts as "not muted" when the phone boots up.
* Added receiver for timezone change to reinstall schedules when changing timezones
Sound Manager is the first and best app for controlling the volumes on your Android device, automatically, any time you'd like.
Sound Manager exposes Android's sound & volume controls. It provides a quick way to change Ring Mode or Vibration settings, or mute and unmute your phone. You can also add shortcuts to these settings on your home screen.
For each volume setting you can also schedule the volume to change at any time on any day of the week. For example, you might want your Notifications to be silent at night but keep your Ringer volume up in case you get an important call. Or you want to turn your phone down during a meeting or a work day, but not worry that you'll forget to turn it back up after. You can schedule these volume changes whenever you'd like. Great for anybody, but especially for those driven by a schedule.
See in-app tutorial for instructions and F.A.Q., if needed.