25 ratings (4.560 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.5):
* Built and targeted with Jelly Bean (API level 17).
+ Added support for resource qualifier for layout direction (left to right and
right to left).
* Added borders in resource qualifier list.
* Minor changes.
* Built and targeted with Jelly Bean (API level 16 r1).
* "Dock mode" renamed to "UI mode".
+ Added support for resource qualifier UI modes te
This app was originally just created for myself to make some development tasks a bit easier. I've released it to Android Market hoping that someone else might find it useful.
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used and which system features that are available.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications