346 ratings (4.064 average)
What's new in this version (1.6.4):
- Easier uninstall
- Improved help text
- Improved Honeycomb + ICS support
Lost your Android device or want to let people know where you are?
With just a text message containing your attention word you get choose to make it ring or to return its address with a map link.
- Find your device by making it turn up the volume and ring
- Find your device by GPS or network/wlan location
- Find your device by seeing which Bluetooth devices and Wi-Fi networks that are around
- Get an e-mail if the SIM card has been changed
- Track your device silently from http://kor.im
- Password protect your app to keep your keyword secret
- Share your address by SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Let your friends, partner or parents check how far away you are from getting to your destination
If you have Android 2.2 or newer you can track your phone or tablet from http://kor.im. Just use your Google account as login.
kor.im Phone Locator is just what you need for both theft protection and sharing your whereabouts. Don't be afraid to lose your device again or wonder where your droid is.
You can of course control what kind of information you want to be uploaded. Just have a look in the app's settings for details. kor.im Phone Locator does not upload any other info than what you see, and you can remove it all together.
If you don't like to trust an app with the permissions, please try out the LIGHT version of kor.im Phone Locator. :)
If you want to UNINSTALL the app and have chosen to being able to remotely lock the screen you need to either go to the phone's location and security settings and disable the app as a device administrator, or to use the new 'Uninstall' button in the app.
Last comments from Android Market
The first app I download with every new phone. I only wish it worked when the phone is off...
Love this app but y just have to keep the gps on at all times
Flawless for over a year.
Works perfectly but few min delay. Not for the impatient mobilo defense is better
Awesome app! Love the way it reaponds to sms messages. Needs to be able to turn on gps when you text it. Htc evo.
Used this app for years. Simple and fulfils its purpose. Best lost phone app on the market in my opinion. Similar app is Where's My Droid.
Luckily I haven't lost my phone but my friends like to tease me and use it against me! Also tells you how fast the phone is traveling, very cool app!
Best locator for stolen or lost phones.