147 ratings (4.401 average)
What's new in this version (1.6.0):
* NEW FEATURE: Added Xperia play controller support
* NEW FEATURE: Added iCade (bluetooth controller) support
* BUGFIX: No longer crashes if you try to paste text on Honeycomb
* BUGFIX: Pause button no longer becomes invisible when GUI is set to 0 transparency
* BUGFIX: Fixed issue with midi music not playing correctly in DMODs
* Misc bugfixes and tweaks
It all began in a world where dragons roamed the land and knights fought with valor and honor.
And then there was Dink. Can a simple pig farmer thrust into an epic journey of magic and adventure save the world?
Dink Smallwood HD is the newly remixed mobile version of the classic PC RPG brought to you by the original creators!
• Supports iCade and Xperia play controls as well as on screen dpad, drag to move, trackball and keyboard
• Full in-game support for downloading and installing Dink add-on modules (DMODs) (You can even make your own!)
• Installs to SD card by default (2.2+)
• Save/load anywhere
• Auto-save feature
• Speed-up button feature to fly through dialog and cutscenes at your own pace
• With an upgraded engine featuring a rewritten GL renderer, antialiasing and other optimizations, Dink never looked or sounded better!
• Optimized for all phones and tablets sizes
NOTE: The .apk is 33 MB - 3x as much space free is recommended while installing.
Email me if you have any problems installing the game or need a refund!
Last comments from Android Market
DO NOT INSTALL!!! They charge 249 dollars?
It's got class. Nd is amusing too.
Gameplay is ok, but aged. Store charged me $249 for it, check your transaction.
Outstanding mature rpg Zelda for adults. Obviously a pc classic. Lets u install over 300 free user made expansion mods = over 800 hrs of gameplay. Evo
Ty so much for this game. Nice to see devs can make money from old games like this if apply themselves with evolving technology. Deserves more rep.
MAN THIS GAME BLOWS.. SNAIL PACED GAYNESS
Classic game. But I think the virtual pad needs to be smaller.
A great classic!
I love this game! I wasnt lucky enough to grow-up playing Dink Smallwood. But now I feel as if i was missing out on such a great game! Excellent port!