211 ratings (3.711 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.4):
• Fixed possible crash when manually quitting right as you die
• Added more "power words"
Can't install? Free up 30 MB, seems to help.
If a word game and a dungeon crawler had a baby, this would be it. Arrange tiles to create magic words and blast rats, spiders and skeletons.
NOTE: Tiles keep moving around? Disable "Shake to jumble" from the options screen to fix it!
• Installs to SD card on OS 2.2+
• Internet Global High-score feature including world flags and the most comprehensive game details ever in a word-game!
• High quality orchestral stereo soundtrack
• Select letters via touch or keyboard
• Automatic save/resume
• Kid Mode, Normal, and Wizard game modes
• Created by award winning game designer Seth A. Robinson (Legend Of The Red Dragon, Dink Smallwood)
Visit our support page: http://www.codedojo.com/?p=985