10 ratings (4.500 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.2):
- Added possibility to invert selection into toolbar
Nice, clean and easy to use file manager application for Android. Includes basic functionality, such as file exploring, searching, renaming, as well as cut/copy/paste operations with simple and efficient multiselection of files.
Note! This is the free version, which has ads (internet permission). There will be also a donation version to remove the ads.
- Toolbar (icons from left to right): jump to SD card, go up one directory, change settings, add new file/directory, search and invert selection
- File list (short tap): open file and change directory
- File list (long press): cut, rename and view details of single files
- File selection (checkbox on the right side of file list): check to select/unselect files/directories
- Multiselection (menu button): copy to clipboard (for pasting), delete and paste
To delete multiple files, just select them and press menu button -> cut (no need to copy to cliboard). To copy multiple files, select them first, then press menu button -> copy, and finally change to target directory and press menu button -> paste.
- Copying and moving non-empty directories is not yet possible, but will be implemented in an update
- Deleting non-empty directories is not yet possible, but will be implemented in an update
- Dropbox-style network share using HTTP
- Favorites section for most used files/folders
- Copy/move non-empty directories
- Delete non-empty directories
- Auto-rename duplicate files for copy/move
- Different themes
- Donation version to remove ads
- Icons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Clear