33516 ratings (4.548 average)
What's new in this version (3.3.4):
* Larger text size for tutorial screens
* Gps problems
* Black background of sport type selection dialog for Android 2.x devices
* Minor bug fixes
Take your fitness to a new level with runtastic.
runtastic uses GPS to map your fitness activities - running, biking, walking - and track your progress (distance, speed, calories, and more). Be part of a global fitness community that is both fun and motivational.
* Map your workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor your progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.)
* runtastic Earth View: Watch your workouts in 3D, including mountains, monuments and buildings (free Google Earth App required) - limited in the LITE Version
* Personal workout diary and metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous sessions (Google maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with altitude, pace, speed and heart rate information
* Performance analysis with lap times
* Enjoy your workouts with the integrated music player
* Set goals for time and distance
* Accurate calculation of elevation gain and loss
* Monthly and overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration and calories
* Share your activities on Google+, Facebook and Twitter
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning and weight lifting workouts
You can save all your workouts at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics. Share all your workouts easily with the Google+, Facebook and Twitter connect.
Check out the free runtastic app now!
Make sports and fitness even more fun with the brand new runtastic PRO with a lot of new features and benefits!
Last comments from Android Market
One of the best. Ad for Pro version a bit too big.
Preserved Killick (***)
Working better now. Sometimes stops recording if i get a phone call. Doesn't do fahrenheit.
Its alright, but pretty hard to use. You'll be better off without it. Uninstalling. Motorola defy.
Beste app für den Sport :) super für Biken und Laufen. Weiter so...
Looks like a decent app but the GPS had me down as being a good mile from where I was so not brilliant. Now uninstalling.
Very cool, but still missing an export of gpx...
It forces close very often when I try to upload a session. Xperia X10.
Would not connect to online account. Using online or facebook details. Internal error. Samsung galaxy portal.
App clogs up downloads.
Would give it a 5 if it would let me enter a temperature higher than 60 degrees