8949 ratings (4.541 average)
What's new in this version (3.3.4):
* Larger text size for tutorial screens
* Gps problems
* Black background of sport type selection dialog for Android 2.x devices
* Minor bug fixes
Take your fitness to a new level with runtastic.
runtastic uses GPS to map your fitness activities - running, biking, walking - and track your progress (distance, speed, calories, and more). Be part of a global fitness community that is both fun and motivational.
* Voice feedback during a workout: Get audio feedback for each mile or kilometer
* Live tracking: Show your friends and family where you are
* Cheering: Hear cheers and receive messages live from your friends and be motivated to go even further
* Auto pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop movement (e.g. at a red light or tying your shoe). Works for running, biking, skating, cross-country skiing and handbiking.
* runtastic Earth View: Watch your workouts in 3D, including mountains, monuments and buildings (free Google Earth App required)
* Heart rate support: runtastic chest strap
* Heart rate zone training and analysis: Choose a heart rate zone to monitor and optimize your training (i.e. fat-burning zone)
* Split table with dynamic mile and kilometer split
* Calorie goal: Set a specific calorie goal and use the voice feedback to reach your workout goal
* Pace goal: Define your favorite pace
* Geotagging: Take pictures during a workout and see these pictures online at your map trace
* Weather and Temperature: Receive live weather information and save weather data automatically after a workout
* Prediction of sunset and sunrise
* Ad free
* Map your workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor your progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.)
* Personal workout diary and metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous sessions (Google maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with altitude, pace, speed and heart rate information
* Performance analysis with lap times
* Enjoy your workouts with the integrated music player
* Set goals for time and distance
* Accurate calculation of elevation gain and loss
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning and weight lifting workouts
* Monthly and overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration and calories
* Share your activities on Google+, Facebook and Twitter
You can save all your workouts at runtastic.com. Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics.
Share all your workouts easily with the Google+, Facebook and Twitter connect.