590 ratings (3.724 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.1):
Version 1.3.1 (2011/03/07):
* Fixed FC (1.6 user)
* Replaced AdMaker library
Version 1.3.0 (2011/03/07):
* When incoming call the action should not be unlocked.
* Do not use the WakeLock behavior in some.
* small change.
Added a permission(READ_PHONE_STATE) to get the incoming call events.
re-install when widgets that are not listed updates
Is there anybody who thinks that the slide lock for Android is unnecessary? Using this application, unlock screen will not be displayed, so you can skip one step to go back to home screen.
* NoLock mode
* SkipLock mode
* Autostart at boot
* Pro version released.
* HTC Alarm seems incompatible. "Stock Alarm" is recommended.
1.6~2.2 or higher user:
* While this service is running, the emergency call button will not be displayed on unlock screen.
2.2 or higher user:
* The feature which automatically enables/disables pattern lock will not be available.
* The setting used to unlock the screen for the system needs to be set up as “none” or “pattern”.
INTERNET permission Ads only used.
Please install if you can agree with this.
Working test device: Xperia(X10a)
Working test roms: 1.6(R1FA014), 2.1(2.1.A.0.435)
If it does not work correctly or if you are not satisfied with the function, stop using it and uninstall it.
* WidgetLocker user
WidgetLocker->Settings->Advanced->Retain System Keyguard(enable)
* Unable to turn off the alarm user:
The following URL for more information please take a look at.
kw: NoLock, Keyguard, unlock, screen lock, slide lock
Last comments from Android Market
Didn't believe some previous comments... But yep, it stopped working on day two. Uninstalling.
Works great at first, then stops working about once a day. Battery pull seems to remedy the issue, for a day or so. Droid Pro
Awesome app ... THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IT ONLY WORKS THE FIRST TIME. After which its useless. Dev, fix this to get 10 stars from me.
Does not work- droid2
Worked really well for a day then became completly unreliable. Epic
If you can get it to work for more than a few hours it would be great.
It wouldn't even work
Works but slows down phone and causes issues with some other apps. Droid 2
Did absolutely nothing on xperiax10 android 1.6