288 ratings (3.583 average)
What's new in this version (2.1):
Major update to fix all known issues on most android devices. App should be more stable, and display correctly on most devices. Please email us to let us know if you are having any issues. Thank you
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes. Used to manage anxiety and return balance, this app is an essential tool for modern life. For students, insomniacs, and busy folks, this app provides relaxation therapy that really works.
De-stress with our guided breathing exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation and release tension. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive to use.
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. Relax by Saagara will show you the way to a focused mind, less stress, and better sleep. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
This is the LITE version of the Relax application by Saagara, it only has the beginner level of the structured breathing course used for relaxation.
Why Download this app?
1) Saagara apps have been downloaded over 150,000 times worldwide on mobile devices across all platforms since we have started in the digital health and wellness field . Our reviews have been overwhelmingly positive.
2) Over a 25% of our users still use our apps regularly after 1 year, due to their effectiveness and simplicity. Most apps are used by less than 5% of users after 20 days.
Purposes of App
1) Rest and relaxation
2) Improve Focus and reduce Anxiety to aid students study
3) Daily stress reduction
4) Help with insomnia, and aid better sleep to wake up refreshed
5) The quick start feature enables you to effectively manage Panic attacks
6) Improve fitness by improving breathing technique and optimize usage of your lung capacity
7) Slow deep breathing techniques are useful in pain reduction.
8) Useful in managing Headaches and Migraine.
9) This breathing app is useful for teaching Pranayama for Yoga.
10) Great way to begin meditation and mindfulness practices
Last comments from Android Market
Doesn't work on Motorola i1.
Holy flying pies in the sky, this works. Nite!
Proves useful for managing panic episodes where hyperventilation is an issue. Also a very soothing exercise. Thank you.
It works just make sure u get the right breaths.
I love it.
I have not been able 2 use this app it force closes b4 i can evn do nethin
Very lite. Decent for grounding focus but audio didnt stay in-sync with animation.
This app doesn't do much. It just shows a timer that counts seconds for inhaling and exhaling
It's good if you need direction on how to inhale & exhale..
The worst app