568 ratings (3.893 average)
What's new in this version (2.5.1):
- Update for Android 4.0
- Bug fixes
TripCase is a travel app that keeps you organized and informed so your trips run smoothly. TripCase keeps all your trip details like flight, hotel and rental car organized and accessible in one place via the TripCase travel app or TripCase on the web. And because TripCase monitors your trips from beginning to end, we’ll notify you instantly if anything changes. The TripCase mobile app keeps you in the know about your trip when you’re on the go by delivering critical flight alerts right to your mobile device. Best of all, with TripCase, flight alerts are always FREE.
If issues like flight delays or questions about the weather, driving directions or anything else trip-related pop up, TripCase is ready with real-time answers and solutions. TripCase offers alternate flight options and lots of cool travel tools guaranteed to make your trips easier.
TripCase is accessible everywhere you are via the TripCase travel app or TripCase on the web. By monitoring your trip details and anticipating your needs, TripCase offers relevant advice and smart solutions whenever and wherever needed during your trip. TripCase keeps an eye on the details so you can concentrate on more important things.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Organize Your Trips
• TripCase is the ultimate travel organizer. All your trip details are located in one place via the TripCase travel app or TripCase.com.
• With TripCase you can create separate itineraries for all your trips (business and leisure).
• Combining business with pleasure? No problem. Include both kinds of activities in a single trip.
• There are multiple ways to add your trip info into TripCase:
o Link TripCase to a travel agency or Travelocity booking with a six-digit agency record locator or 12-digit Travelocity Trip ID. Your trip info is instantly added to TripCase.
o You can also send your airline confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll upload the details into TripCase within a matter of minutes.
• Beyond flights, you can include just about anything in your TripCase trip itinerary. Easily add hotel, events, activities, meals, meetings or transportation to you trip.
• TripCase intuitively anticipates your needs based on your itinerary and location and provides the answers you’re looking for during your trip. For instance, if your flight’s delayed and you want to catch an earlier flight, the TripCase travel app will locate alternate flight options for you.
• TripCase begins tracking your flight 48 hours prior to departure. If your trip has a gate change, flight delay or cancellation, we’ll send you an alert or message pronto. TripCase always has FREE flight alerts for your trips!
• TripCase provides addresses and phone numbers for your hotel and rental car and can send reminders as your hotel check-in and car pick-up approach during your trip.
• No need to search for directions on a separate app. Map locations and look-up driving directions with the TripCase travel app based on items within your trip itinerary.
• Sync your trips in TripCase with online calendars like Outlook or Google Calendar.
• View seat maps for most of the major airlines worldwide. Identify your assigned seat and the availability of all the other seats.
• TripCase converts currency, distance, temperature, speed and time zones based on your location in-trip.
• You can choose when (and if) you want to share your trip information with trusted friends through TripCase on social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
• Friends, family and colleagues may need some or all of your trip details. TripCase helps you easily share your trip details wit
Last comments from Android Market
Have to go through a lot of menus to get info. Other apps offered on the market work better in my oppinion. Moto droid 2
Would give 5 stars when the temperature will also be in given in Celsius
Links to online site. Needs in flight map. Needs to save log in.
Would not sign-in while in Jamaica to check flight info when in offline mode. Forced closed every time. Works great while in US online. Vibrant 2.1
I'm not impressed. The app is not helpful. You are tasked with imputing each leg and connection of any given trip. Website uploads don't work.
So far it's great... wish it integrated with google maps though. The current map feature is too limited w/o ability to get directions or nav.
I travel weekly and this is a God send
Why do i have to create an account w/ all my info??????
The Android app is not as good as the one for Blackberries though I'm hoping today's update will help bridge that gap.