18 ratings (4.056 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.1):
Added vibration when you press
Added a beep when sending SMS messages
Saving sent SMS messages in "OutBox"
Ability to send SMS messages larger than 140 characters
In "Options" -> "Select a theme from the" cursor placed on a current topic
- Fixed the interface
- Added ability to edit text SMS (long press activates a selected phrase)
- Improved performance
"This app creating your sms "without your hands'. almost.
There is only one thing you need to do - to click the microphone button.
- Your free hands for anything - that's important thing especially for drivers.
- You can make your messages and pay you attention to the road.
- You can observe traffic rules.
This app can read aloud an sms created by you if you need message checking.
Listen no read!
English language support (if your сell/communicator has correct regional options)
App support and regular up-grade.
This app using is nice'n'easy. There is no reason to break your doings.
You don't need to stop - keep walking!
Follow driving rules!
And send your messages.
This app allow you to forget about unconvenient small keyboard.
You may just say a word or sentence and program transform your voice into text giving you list examples to select from.
Selected (the most correct) text message is already automatically copied to the clipboard.
And you may use it again, in another app. You may past it into another text.
With this app you can:
- Create an sms with your voice.
- Read created messages aloud (text-to-speech technology).
- Support and up-graide.
WI-FI or GPRS connection
"Hands Free SMS" step-by-step.
- Tap the app. Tap the microphone' icon in the middle of the screen.
- Clearly say aloud your message.
- Select the best from the pop-up list in the top of the screen.
- Choose the contact from your "phone book" or enter a phone number.
Your suggestions, proposals or questions you can send by e-mail and we gladly answer, respond and solve your questions and problems faster than you write down a negative comment. We waiting your message to email@example.com - send your comments and help us make our apps better for you.