3257 ratings (4.361 average)
What's new in this version (1.6.4):
- Improved support for LG devices.
- Some text improvements.
- Various bugfixes.
- Added support for APNDroid.
- Fixed bug with 2G/3G/4G counters on Samsung devices.
*New update available!*
With Stats you keep track of various usage informations about your Android phone, separated into calls, text messages and data.
* Different counters (day, week, month)
* Automatic warning when reaching usage limits
* Can disconnect mobile data (APN)
- Added support for APNDroid!
- Improved support for Samsung and LG devices!
Last comments from Android Market
Excellent software! Exactly what I was looking for!
Needs option to combine incoming/outgoing call tracking. Also what do the rounding options mean?
The data section is not supported on the Samsung Vibrant. Uninstalled
Not sure why I'd want my data monitoring app to use data. Ads were a stupid move
Does not count data correctly
Countings before first bill reset are wrong
Down to one star. Resets counters every day instead of the every month that I set it to. (since update).
Excellent app, I upgraded so the developer would get the income from the ads. Data counts fine on my desire.