261 ratings (3.169 average)
What's new in this version (2.24.3957):
* New detections : Netgear, TeamViewer, webcams
* User submission : Wed Dec 21 12:16:39 2011
* New feature : You can share the report
* New detections : Netgear WNR3500L, Huawaei, Zyxel, webcams
* Bugfix : a few false positives
* Code cleanup
* User submission : Sun Dec 18 18:11:32 2011
SecuriteInfo.com NetAudit is the first port scanner with fingerprint detection for Android. Fingerprint is a technical tool used for network discovery. This is NOT a finger scanner to lock your phone !
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
Last comments from Android Market
I advice you, don't install it. You can try if you aren't believe.
Only newbs would 0 star this. Perfect, fast, and accurate. 6 stars for ip ranges.
Swell app. Maybe could turn LAN-discovered hosts into buttons for immediate audit.
Very simple, reasonable defaults, seems accurate and benign from a simple test. Not as sophisticated as fyodor's nmap. Neither as complex! Suitable.
Is there an option to give 0 stars? App sucks!
Attempts to scan ports even if the host is unreachable.
Try Port scandroid or Network discovery, instead.
This app suck a** if installed uninstall asap. No offense to anyone but its ashame how slow people are allowed to make useless apps.
Awful! I don't no how to work it!!!!!!!! @@$&#*?&#!%*#