US Navy PFA Calculator - 0.99 USD
by Crash Test Dummy Limited, Version: 2.28 , 748 KB
Package name: com.seebergers.navypfacalculator , Last Update: 2012-10-12 21:39:57
48 ratings (4.292 average)
What's new in this version (2.28):
V2.28: Added ability to share the results via methods such as email. Select Menu->Share to use this feature.
Best and most fully featured US Navy Physical Fitness Assessment(PFA) / Physical Readiness Test(PRT) / Body Composition Assessment (BCA) Android application.
Full cardio option support (swim, bike, and elliptical)!
Goal seek: See individual event PRT results needed to make a specific score!
Updated for latest PFA instruction (OPNAVINST 6110.1J).
-Height/weight Body Composition Assessment(BCA) results.
-BCA taping results.
-Individual event scores to make a user selected score.
-Can easily share calculator output via Menu->Share feature
- Added ability to share the results via methods such as email. Select Menu->Share to use this feature. Minor change to rating dialog behavior.
V2.27 (Not released)
- Minor update to PRT tab layout including 1) combining result level and number score 2) adding color coding of PRT result. Also added dialog at app startup to encourage rating of application.
- Switched female hip and waist measurement positions.
- Update to body fat percentages for BCA measurements per 09DEC2011 CFL Guide updated.
- Minor updates to improve look for different sizes devices.
- Updated the look of the user interface to make easier to read and better for different sizes devices.
-Corrected minor issue that could affect altitude and gender settings when starting the app.
-Corrected issue on PRT tab which would give incorrect performance result for bike and elliptical cardio events.
-Updated launcher icons
-Updated to prevent app crash on PRT Goal screen for some users
-Incorporated updated per OPNAVINST 6110.1J
-Minor correction to prevent rare app crash on BCA tab
- Added kcal/per on PRT Goal tab.
- Error which caused app crash when a height lower than the BCA-Taping limit was entered.
- Fixed issue on the Info tab which would cause the entry dialog boxes to be set to default values when moving between tabs.
- Corrected issue where default values are used for height/weight on BCA tab if the user does not change values on Info tab.
- Per user feedback, large change to user interface to consolidate height, weight, age, gender, and altitude entry. Now user only enters this information on the "Info" tab and then that information is used in all other tabs as needed.
- Updated tab icons
Last comments from Android Market
Out dated.. The navy do not use the overall scoring method anymore. You can not get your indivudual score to your bike and the weight only go 250lb.
Bike/elliptical was very wrong
We do still use the overall point method for one and being an ACFL(assisstant command fitness leader) this app is awesome for right after the pfa.
Even has the different machines you can use for the elliptical or bike.