152380 ratings (4.275 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.4):
* fixed crash on certain Android 2.1 & 2.2 devices
* Mute feature!
* support for Android 2.1 and up ONLY
* bug fixes
Seesmic for Twitter and Facebook is one of the first and continues to be one of the best Android apps to manage your social networks in one place.
Find out why millions have downloaded Seesmic since day one and experience a powerful and yet simple interface.
With Seesmic for Android, view and update your Facebook and Twitter accounts all at the same time. Share photos, videos and take advantage of the Android shortcuts for direct access to your @ Replies from one of your Twitter accounts, or access your feeds from one of your Facebook pages and much more!
To get an ad-free experience and an enhanced feature, we offer Seesmic Pro for Android, still available for an introductory price, but will end soon!
With Seesmic, you'll find all you need with the following:
* NEW! Mute feature! Remove messages from your timeline based on content (from Twitter, Facebook) or Twitter @usernames (with autocomplete to help you select the right twitter user).
- Full integration of Facebook, including managing and posting to administered Facebook pages
- The best Twitter client on Android, with all the features you need in a simple but powerful interface
- Add a widget so you won't ever miss a single update, from any service.
Other features include:
* Multiple Twitter accounts support
* Cross-posting to multiple Twitter accounts and your Facebook account at the same time
* Configure notifications for new messages
* Preview photos of messages from Instagram, Twitter, Twitpic, picplz and more
* Full Twitter search capabilities
* Share photos using Twitter, Twitpic, MobyPicture, yFrog or Lockerz
* Share videos using YouTube, yFrog or Twitvid
* Geotagging to add location to your messages
* Access and view your Twitter List timeline
* Ability to Retweet natively and with Comments (Old Retweet)
* URL Shortening using Bit.ly, J.mp, Tinyurl or Goo.gl
* Twitlonger integration for longer tweets
* Conversation thread view for public conversations
* Add shortcuts to the home screen for direct access to the composer, Twitter accounts, searches, lists, and Facebook pages
* Add a widget to view updates from any service
* View the latest Trending Topics on Twitter under the Twitter Search interface
* Autocomplete – Forgot a Twitter username when writing a message? Begin typing with the "@" and view a list of twitter usernames to make sure you have the right person!
To support further development for Seesmic for Android, we've implemented ads in a few of our timelines. To get enhanced features and an ad-free experience, we offer Seesmic Pro for Android, temporarily available for an introductory price.
Lookout for more features, coming soon!
Last comments from Android Market
Tired of it locking up on Samsung Galaxy. Too maby force quits.
Goes in black from time to time. Otherwise very good.
Notifications often delayed
I was hoping for an all-in-one like Seesmic Desktop, for fb and Twitter. Great Twitter app, though! Please add fb support for a simple all-in-one app!
Seems to have best set of features for twitter of the android clients, but has large memory footprint. Wish it could install to sd card!
Show retweeted tweets in profile please and when on a profile if you are following, they are following you, or both. Then it will be five stars!
Better look and feel than official twitter app
New to twitter, just using it to follow development news. App seems alright, I like the look. Reg Twitter apparently seems fine enough though.
...and I'm sick of TweetDeck gettin' all this buzz. Come on Loic!