479 ratings (4.288 average)
What's new in this version (1.0):
- Improved interface with tab style
If you know what should you'll wake up in time.
The monster will eat you unless you wake up with energy and shake him until he is KO.
This application is an alarm clock that will not stop until you defeat the hungry android monster.
- Programming for a day or recurring 24h
- Configuration to use or not vibration (only when the monster's life is very high)
- Alarm sound increases gradually to wake up smoothly (if you consider an hungry android is not dangerous). You can setup the application to start in high volume instead.
- Save your personal settings so you do not have to configure it each time.
- Select a song from your ringtones directory
Last comments from Android Market
It is funny
This should be rated G.....ay. The alarm is not loud at all and overall a waste of time
So anoying and itsbjust anoying srry android just not the best alarm clock
Not loud enough at all!
Freaks me out... but does wake me up.
Has to be the dumbest alarm app ever. Def. Would not wake me up for a dead sleep. Do not waste time downloading this if your a heavy sleeper.
filosofia y letras (*****)
This app is awesome because of the daylight saving time...
Overslept twice. 1st time, time didn't save correctly, 2nd time, didn't sound when white noise app was running. Good concept but I need it to work.
Fail. NEVER works as it should ...hero
Cute idea, but no sound. Hard to wake up to a silent alarm.