7 ratings (4.714 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
1. Visual scaled to support additional device sizes.
2. App can be moved to SD card providing Android OS is at 2.2 or higher.
Get professional results every time with this handy and easy-to-use tool for projects involving liquid or fluid measurements! Work in and convert between US, Imperial and metric units (Gallons, Quarts, Pints, Cups, Ounces, Tablespoons, Teaspoons, Liters and Milliliters). Use it at home, in the kitchen or in the shop for on-the-spot calculations – saving you time, money and frustration!
Also, you never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide and take percents of liquid volumes, for example 5gal + 3qt = 5.75gal or 3cup – 4oz = 2.5cup
•Enter compound units, for example (1cup 3Tbsp) x 2 + (4cup 5tsp) - 1qt = 2.4792cup.
•Mix US, Imperial and metric units in a calculation, for example 1L + 1gal(US) + 1 gal(Imp) = 9.3315L
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 2 qt(US) = 0.5gal(US), 4pt(US), 8cup(US), 64oz(US), 128 Tbsp(US), 384tsp(US), 1.8927L, 1892.7059ml, 0.4163gal(Imp), 1.6653qt(Imp), 3.3307pt(Imp), 66.6139oz(Imp), 106.5823Tbsp(Imp), and 319.7468tsp(Imp).
• Enter long calculations, for example 2 x 6qt(US) x 4.5 – 2pt(US) – 24oz(US) + 2gal(US) = 60.25qt(US).
• Display a history of your work.
• Work with decimals, 7.5pt(US) + 6.3qt(US) = 20.1pt(US)
• Compare liquid volumes. Take the difference between two volumes to learn which one is bigger and by how much or take the ratio between two volumes to see which is bigger and by what multiplication factor. For example, 1gal(US)-1gal(Imp) = -0.201gal(US). The imperial gallon is larger than the US gallon! Try 1gal(Imp) ÷ 1gal(US) = 1.201. The imperial gallon is 1.201 times larger than a US gallon.
•Perform percentage calculations, for example 5oz x 50% = 2.5oz.
•Even use it as a basic calculator, for example 12 x 12 = 144 or 5 x 5 x 4 x 6 + 11.23 = 611.23
It's incredibly easy to use, the display is easy to read and there's nothing like traveling light - A great addition to the toolbox of anyone from a home owners (compute fuel consumption, compute mileage or compare volumes in a grocery store), cooks or chefs(to scale food related recipes or convert recipes) or mechanical engineers/chemists (chemical volumes) /chemical engineers that need to easily convert, mix or manipulate volume measurements.