44 ratings (2.818 average)
What's new in this version (2.1):
Fixed an annotation problem on some non-English devices.
** i-Clickr Lite is a free app that works with shorter presentations (limited to 15 pages). For longer presentations, please support the app by purchasing the paid version. Thank you!! **
** Best presentation remote, as reported by New York Time article. **
** Please download i-Clickr on your computer from http://www.senstic.com/android/iClickr/iClickr.aspx ***
Use your Android-powered device as your PowerPoint/OpenOffice/Keynote remote clicker!
View your slide and slide notes right on your handset as you present!
Click your way through your next slideshow in style!.
Never again running out of time during your presentation!
With i-Clickr, you can control your presentation directly from your phone using WiFi. Even better, i-Clickr helps you precisely manage your presentation time.
* Complete control of your PowerPoint slides including animations.
* Help you track your presentation time.
* Alert you with silent buzz before your time runs out.
* View your slides and your slide notes on your handset.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* Native support for android devices.
* Support connection via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
* Support all versions of PowerPoint from Office XP to the latest PowerPoint 2010 on Windows.
* Support OpenOffice on Windows.
* Support Office Mac 2004 and above, and Keynote on Mac OS X 10.5+.
* Support live annotation for Windows connection. Enter you annotation on your Android device, and it will show up on your presentation, live!