139 ratings (3.827 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.1):
Update version 1.3.1:
* Bug fixes - Thank you for reporting them!
New permissions explained:
* Storage - for permission to save your Stop-Motion videos to your external storage (SD card)
Create stopmotion videos, animations, and claymations! Just setup your scene, shoot a frame, adjust and repeat. Once you're done this app will automatically string together all the frames into a .mov movie that you can upload to YouTube or play in VLC.
* HD resolutions
* Grid Overlay
* Onionskin Overlay
* Local playback
* Upload to YouTube
* Camera - for taking pictures.
* Wake Lock - To keep the screen on while taking pictures.
* Storage - for saving your Stop-Motion videos to your external storage (SD card)
Last comments from Android Market
Any chances for manual focusing or turn of autofocus? And whitebalance settings. And interval shooting too. And option for 1280*720 and 1920*1080
Holy cow an update! I thought the dev abandoned. Cool :)
Charged me 4 bones but ok
Just blew right out of recording mode when I tried to take a shot. I'm bummed. Great concept. Vibrant, Fusion 1.1
Fun and works great except that it won't let me send the video to anyone since it's a .mov file, more file types would be great. DX
Lots of fun on long shifts at work, with a pack of blu-tack.
Works on my Captivate