58 ratings (4.259 average)
What's new in this version (2.1):
Hopefully fixed a recently reported FC with with selecting some "legacy" history items. Please try again, and keep those bug reports coming!
Simply the best network tools package available for Android.
This is a professional-grade utility that is useful for any IT Engineer or technology enthusiast. The UI is extremely functional for all the information it displays.
.. and it works with Honeycomb (Android 3.0)!!
Here are a few of the features:
* Ping/TCP IP Scanner - multi-threaded! (can scan more IPs at once!).
* WHOIS (w/recursion)
* Dig (58 records types!)
* NSLookup (58 records types!)
* IP Calculator w/ supernetting and subnetting output. Also will show the results in hex and/or binary.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you if a particular IP is in a subnet.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you the highest subnet mask that fits any amount (at least 2) IP addresses.
* RBL/Rep Checker that checks 34 RBL lists
* Ping (ICMP - if the ping utility is included on your phone, otherwise will automatically use a "basic" host check)
* TCP Port Scanner
* Netcat/basic telnet. Use this to run customized protocol transactions! For example, test your HTTP or SMTP server rules.
* Converter - Converts between ASCII (text), binary, hex, IP addresses, octal and integers automatically!
* Nice UI (no ads, no purple crap)
* Full history, with customized views for each utility type!
* Email results right from the results screen
Don't forget to rate!
Last comments from Android Market
Very nice set of tools
Quite simply brilliant. Love it.
This is an awesome tool. Perfect for IT pros!
Netcat and who is? Love this app. A must have for ur lazy stoner hacker or pentester. No root needed or external terminal app.
App looks good but I can't find an IP scanner for pinging an IP range. Uninstalled. (but I'll buy it again as soon as it can scan IP ranges)
Surprisingly better than I imagined and well worth the cost for IT folk who want a well-rounded package.
The port scanner alone is worth the $2.99...though I would like to see a better telnet interface one day.
Awesome app...easily the best of it's kind. Most functional subnet calc too. Only suggestion thus far would be continuous ping. N1 2.2.1
Icon is kinda ugly, but app is perfect. Everything you would need and expect in a high quality package.
Very cool just what I needed...